- 5 professional and educational capsules
- A logbook is provided for each student
- Specialized virtual interventions with our team of interveners are also available via this link: intervenant.es.
- Possibility of discussions and exchanges with other school professionals
- Unlimited access for 30 days
This tool uses the art of dance, physical activity, interdisciplinary and socio-cultural teaching to support you in achieving the intentions of the Quebec Education Program.
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING: Encourage the student to adopt a reflective approach in the development of healthy lifestyle habits in terms of well-being.
LIVING TOGETHER AND CITIZENSHIP: Allow the student to develop attitudes of openness to the world and respect for diversity.
PERSONAL AND SOCIAL SKILLS: Structuring our identity and realizing our potential. Sexual growth and body image.
SOCIAL UNIVERSE: Open up to the diversity of societies.
MEDIA: Encourage the student to exercise critical, ethical and aesthetic judgment with regard to the media.
SEXUALITY EDUCATION PROGRAM